seven things meme
1. seven things to do before I die
- climb as many mountains as I can, starting in the Adirondacks of New York State
- visit my parents' tombstones
- tell my husband and loved ones that I love them
- publish more
- make more art
- forgive those who trespass against me
- be a good partner to John
2. seven things I can't do
- anything requiring that a real live penis be part of my body
- undo mistakes
- kiss my parents on the cheek
- be sure that I haven't commited mortal sins and am thus doomed to hell for eternity
- get pregnant
- be as thin and fit as I would like
- be perfect
3. seven things that attract me to blogging
- I'm a compulsive writer.
- I don't really blog that much,
- I like to look at junkfood websites like boingboing and perezhilton,
- and otherwise I work a lot.
...and as Janine wrote,
- people reading/liking my writing/ideas/voice
- reading interesting people
- exposure to myriad ideas/information
4. seven things I say most often
- thank you
- is this a good time?
- I love you
- [deep sigh]
- hello
- good bye
- yes
5. seven books that I love
- Roman Fever by Edith Wharton
- Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
- 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- A Garden Primer by Barbara Damrosch
- Dorothy Parker collected essays
- anything by John McPhee, Willa Cather, Eudora Welty, Ogden Nash, John Irving (until that last one)
- Persistent Desire
6. seven movies I watched again and again
- All About Eve
- Animal House
- Fame
- An Officer and A Gentleman
- Phliadelphia Story
- Little Darlings
- Princess Bride
7. seven people I am tagging to do this meme
- Lisa Poo
- Liza
- Tom P
- Bev
- Marti
- John Beloved
- Harri Ann
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment