Just discovered this dvd series by and about Native Americans. We watched "Our Spirits Don't Speak English: Indian Boarding School" last night and I am going to borrow the rest from the lie-berry. Thanks as always to the Clinton Essex Franklin County Library System (CEFLS) online browsing and ordering.
On another note, I have been day dreaming about a NYC trip. Spouse to come along, and maybe baby, but maybe not. Or maybe I will be by myself. The train ride is scenic and serene, the Hudson ice frozen and glittering or maybe it is limpid and undulating under sailboats. I check into the Smith Club, which for those in the know is actually the Williams Club off Madison near enough to Grand Central & Penn Station, both. They have a quiet paneled dining room and a small patio. Or maybe I will stay at the chain hotel on W37 in Little Korea that I used to visit for work, where there is a rooftop bar at the feet of the Empire State Building.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment