Dear Friends & Colleagues,
With pleasure I write to tell you that I have started a new job as regional major gifts officer with the American Red Cross, serving the Adirondack region. I have also begun to grow a consulting practice here in the Lake Placid region. These past five happy years as development director for North Country School & Camp Treetops have been the most professionally rewarding period of my twenty years as a fund-raiser. Indeed this has been the job of a lifetime!
My change from a full-time to part-time development career is to accommodate our family-to-be and the demands of farming. As many of you know, we are adopting Yosef, a baby boy from Ethiopia, and, if there are no surprises in our paths, he will be in our arms this autumn. You can keep up with our news and our farm by looking at the websites listed below.
Please forgive the mass email format, accept my warm greetings and keep in touch!
Best regards,
Martha
Www.AdirondackPork.com
Www.MarthaSpear.blogspot.COM
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is all so exciting! Eva and Number 2 would like to be put on Yosef's play date roster now.
Hello, I was browsing Postcrossing and stumbled onto your site. Your farm sounds lovely (except for the 50+ rambunctious pigs, but, well, I'm sure you can handle it). :D
I hope you, John and Yosef have a wonderful autumn. :)
Post a Comment